I love PAINTING!

I love PAINTING!

Why should life be too complicated? For example, when you are bored, painting feels like time passes quickly. When you are happy, painting is more inspirational. When you are sad, painting can make you dedicate yourself to forget the short-term worries. When I paint, I am happy, radiant, and I feel that time has been stopped. Sometimes I also listen to music while painting because it can relax me. At the same time, when I saw the landscape, I wanted to paint, I took a pen to record it and draw it.

The reason I like painting is because of beauty.

In life, we will always be amazed by the beautiful things in front of us for a moment. Maybe a beautiful girl/boy walks by your side. Your eyes are affected by her/his beauty and figure, wear, and temperament. Attracted, you marvel at how there are such beautiful girls/boys, you think there will be such a moment of impulse and passion to keep this beauty, maybe through your mind, maybe words, maybe photos, and I, As a painting lover, I want to use the pens and colors in your hand to retain the beauty that amazes me, and use lines to express the beautiful impact of the human body, the dynamics and rhythms of the human body, and the dressing and so on. 

I gradually fell in love with painting when I was in elementary school. When I first started painting, I would get praise from my parents if I painted. I was very happy, so I kept painting. When I arrived in middle school, I often participated in school drawing competitions. I am often praised by teachers and classmates, which makes me more interested in painting. Now I occasionally pick up a paintbrush and paint a few pictures.