What do I want to do with the rest of my life?

I am currently a junior at Queens College pursuing my degree in psychology and minoring in English. This is a tough question about what I would like to do with the rest of my life. Personally, I don’t like to plan everything because sometimes life doesn’t work the way we think. But some plans which I have is first getting my bachelor’s degree and then my master’s degree. As an immigrant, everything has been tough since I started my life here. Starting from learning a new language to adapting to the culture has been a long journey. That’s why my main goal is to bring the better version of myself by being engaged in different kinds of activities. I want to learn and want to inspire people so we all can make a better society to live in. I want to travel to different countries, meet other people, and engage in those activities which would help people. But at the same time, I would like to spend some time with myself. I wanna fulfill my dreams and the goals which I have set for myself. To do something that would give me inner peace and would help me to learn and grow as a person. Overall, for now, I would say I would like to follow the flow of life. 

One thought on “What do I want to do with the rest of my life?