My Next Steps

I am a finance major on the hunt for an internship and, let me tell you, it is difficult. I hope to have secured an internship by this summer or fall of 2023. I chose to minor in Italian and not go the traditional business school route to minor in fields like Economics, Finance, Poly-sci, and Accounting. With that being said, I surprisingly want to pursue Zicklin’s finance Ph.D. program. This program would be an amazing opportunity for me to try and achieve a Ph.D. I know I will regret giving up this opportunity which makes me excited for beginning it after undergraduate school.

I will bring fashion with me to every stage of my life. I am a very creative person and I try to put a little of myself into everything I do. Fashion is timeless, it will be with me forever, changing every day, and allowing personal expression and creativity into my outfits. Being in the business realm surrounded by the same suit and tie gets boring. The business field lacks creativity and I know to stay happy within myself, I would need to continue creating and wearing my fashion pieces. 

I haven’t decided if I will graduate early or delay my time to be able to study abroad, either way, I’m excited for what’s to come. I would love to experience college in another country and meet people from around the world with similar interests. I have a lot of learning to do and experiences to endure.