Spring ’23 Soundtrack

This Spring ’23 semester has been emotionally satisfying for me. It is my last semester as an undergraduate student and now that it is coming to an end, I’m finally feeling all my hard work paying off and seeing results. I would describe this feeling as fulfilling, It’s interesting because it feels overwhelming at times, but then I remember these are the fruits of my labor, all my hard work is finally paying off and these opportunities that are being thrown my way are the results of it.

1. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield: This song captures the close of my undergraduate career because it has a happy vibe and explains that there are endless possibilities to your life.
  2. Walking on a Dream by Empire of The Sun: I love this song to describe my last semester because it makes me want to dance and it’s a very energetic and happy song.
  3. You Get What You Give by The Radicals: This is my favorite song of all time. It is about being true to yourself, staying positive, living your life for you, not caring what others think about you, and chasing your dreams. Also, the comments on Youtube for this song are very inspiring. There were people who said they lost their loved ones and would always play this song for them, or that this song helped them through depression, etc. I highly recommend going through the comments section of this song, it’s beautiful.
  4. Can’t Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West: This song makes me feel strong and makes me not want to give up when I am feeling low. It is empowering and fires me up.
  5. Hustler by Simian Mobile Disco: This song is very upbeat and motivating. I listen to it when I am feeling discouraged physically and mentally and it makes me want to work harder and harder.