Future passions and Goals

Currently I am a senior in Queens College majoring in psychology and minoring in English. I have a strong passion toward earning degrees and it’s not because I want to make more money It’s because I understand the importance of education and I support the idea of being busy with school of course, not the pressure of exams and study. But I want to be someone who holds higher degrees and before I do my masters degree I want to discover my passion. Even though yes, education is something I am passionate about and I want to make it my career. Still I want to earn more opportunities and want to explore before I pursue masters. That’s why I am planning to take a gap year, not just one year. Instead, it can be more than a year. After that I would like to get my P.H.D while being an instructor at a college. Even though the path is long, my plans might change according to the flow of life. Currently I am busy with my last semester and I hope I can be done with my credits so I can secure a job in my field. Technically I am not someone who is only limited to certain jobs as I had experience in the past where I felt once you take a job which you did not want to in the beginning become your passion later on. That’s why you never know which field you would end up loving and would like to make a career out of it. Unless you don’t put yourself in that situation and you try to have experience in that certain field. That’s why I am open to full time positions and any kind of jobs related to sales management, marketing, or even tech related. I am looking forward to pursuing my goals and making my loved ones proud of me.