I am an expert on Tarot Card

I am just a learner in Tarot Card than an expert. I have Learned Tarot Card for nearly half year. At first I just watched the videos posted by Bloggers on YouTube, then this summer I learned it by myself. Why do I learn Tarot Card? It’s a long story. After I met my Twin Flame, I begen to spiritual awaken. In order to communicate with my angels besides me, I meditate and get answers by Tarot card. Here is an example of reading Tarot Card by me.

My question is “ What’s the meaning of our (My twin Flame and I) meeting?” Interesting, Here comes three Ace cards, represents a new beginning, new romantic relationship, new career, new birth, new growth. Angel number 111 also represents spiritual awaken.

1. You need to collaborate with each other, create something much more significant than if you were to undertake the project on your own.

2. You or your TF need to oversome–Although you have many tender feelings, especially a loved one, you might not have the courage to communicate those feelings or put them on display.

3. Learn to trust your heart. If at a new romance, you may be afraid to make the first move beyond simply falling in love. The fear of commitment in you or the person you love could be a barrier that leaves you feeling vaguely unfulfilled. Once you learn to move beyond your defenses, you’ll realize that these are feelings that money can’t buy and time can’t take away from you. In the past, you may have traumatic from lover or family. This has left a poigment mark, making it hard for you to trust. Learn to heal this old wound by opening your heart and allowing a new love energy to enter.

4. Don’t overthinking during the planning stages. Let one change lead naturally to the next. Too much criticism—blame and find fault will undermine a relationship, and your benefit in yourself. Although your meeting is an unexpected event, you are not alone, the two of you are so closely bound.

5. You are determined to defeat adversity. Honestly face yourself! Open a new career.

6. Commitment in a relationship. Reap your reward. The wonderful rewards and happiness that are coming your way. Very soon you shall have enough resources to do and possess whatever you want.

7. A new beginning, new opportunities. Freedom from the past constraints. You have infinite potential, bravely take risks!

8. You may have a negative, controlling, or undermining mother figure in your childhood. So you need to heal this trauma, learn to forgive.

9. Let go of the past! Hold on your past tightly cannot bring happiness to you now! Learn to let go the past, forgive others and yourself!

10. From the card, we can’t predict what will happen in the future, because you make the different decisions now will lead to the different future! So live in your present!

可能是包含下列内容的图片:文字

One thought on “I am an expert on Tarot Card

1. Angela Dunne

Dear Xueqin, your blog post was so interesting and reflective. I am also interested in Tarot and still consider myself to be a learner of the symbology in the cards but also an expert because Tarot relies on our personal intuition! I love how you use the cards to reflect on your relationship. I personally see Tarot as a tool for self-reflection and relational interaction. I agree with you that we can’t predict what will happen in the future (Tarot card pulls are not deterministic) but they do help to connect your intuition to the things going on in your life and therefore can help us to think through situations and choices. I also think the skills of reading Tarot are similar to those needed to read and interpret texts and literature and to also make our own meaning. I’d love to talk to you more about this! 🙂