What do you want to do with the rest of your life?

When you think about that question it really makes you think and in a sense it takes a big toll in your life. I do ask myself sometimes this question due to the fact that we always on the run doing stuff for our family, friends or us. But, when you think about it it makes you wonder who are you? What achievements have brought you to where you are now?

In my case theres’ may factors that brought me to be who I am. Not only that, there’s also many things that I really want to do in life, but coming here, learning about the career path, enrolling in college, getting to know new people, and learning from many people around me. You get to learn how many people have grown to be where they at. I come from immigrants parents that barely finished high school and did everything in their hands to put me in school in order for me to have a good education. So, thats when I think and I’m like I really should make them happy and me too. Thats why with the rest of my life I will like to be successful I know there will be many obstacles in my way but, thats what makes you strong. I just aspire to have a stable job that allows me to enjoy time with my family and be happy with what I do. Eventually, I will like to keep growing Economically and Mentally. Growing and being more mature and expanding my knowledge, this will allow me to see the world in a different point go view.