What are you going to DO with that degree?***(none than Robert Thompson)

Mmm…that’s a good question, ain’t going to lie (honestly). Lucky for you (et moi), this college year [hopefully – fingers crossed], I will graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree under a major in Social Work – four bloody years of hard work, resilience, determination, and optimism, despite the obstacles that plagued me in my path while walking on the yellow road, such as financial struggles, procrastinating, interpersonal demons, and (external) fear itself – preventing me to complete my goals and dreams, even taking my confidence away from my soul in some periods of time; yet, [I] had “self” reassurance to continue and pass through the pain. No quiero sonar como un hipócrita y eso, but our lives are like a rollercoaster (going up and down frequently – through our distinct wavelengths). ¿Qué puedo decirte? Mais que nada – isso não é o meu problema.

Y regresando a la pregunta (mi scusi), once I have the degree (and preaching to God that I would get the diploma ahuevos), I plan my moves already (kinda) as well as fail-safe alternatives (aka “Plan B…C…D…Z”), just in case if it doesn’t work out and have to improve with my options (eso sera “pan comido” ). The most obvious is getting a steady job relating to education or community services since I had temporary positions for a while and I need to get “settle in” (igual que haciendo billullu, negué!); trying to get my own place (while still living in this city with a rent so high – buona fortuna per mi); and lastly, getting into Grad school (once I get my miércoles together, of course). Also, I’m thinking of opening a community center in my native hometown, La Ceiba, through giving employment and educational opportunities/resources to the people regardless of their background (y será un dolor en el cu!—digamos que mi país Honduras es un rebulu en nivel administrativo, believe me). Well, you heard my plans – except my fail-safe programs (which is a “secret”), so watch your shoulders, et arrivederci, i miei amici.